The First AML Public API enables automating a number of key activities within the First AML platform.
With this API you can automate the creation of cases (for example as part of a larger customer onboarding solution) or integrate First AML into existing tools, such as a CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) or PMS (Practice Management System).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Currently Supported Activities
- Retrieving the list of accessible organizations and offices
- Retrieving all information related to a case, including details of:
- Searching for cases by name, reference, or ID.
- Creating cases for:
- Adding individuals to existing cases
- Adding notes to an existing case (visible to the AML analyst)
- Updating the "external reference" associated with a case
- Being notified (via a webhook when)
- Adding/updating/deleting exception for:
The First AML Public API is currently available to customers on our product's Growth and Enterprise tiers. If you are currently not on either of those tiers and would like to get access to the Public API, please get in contact with your customer success manager to discuss an upgrade.
The First AML API is implemented utilising a technology called GraphQL. This enables your API client fine-grained control over which data is retrieved with an API call. If you are not comfortable retrieving or storing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from the First AML platform, you can exclude this data from your API requests, for increased peace of mind.
In addition to the core GraphQL API, we also expose a number of webhook endpoints, which allow you to build integrations which respond to changes in the status of the information held within the First AML system.
Currently Supported Activities
The First AML Public API currently supports the following activities:
Retrieving the list of accessible organizations and offices
Retrieving all information related to a case, including details of:
- Individuals (including details of verifications that were run)
- Documents associated with cases, individuals and entities
- Notes and other related information
- Current case status
Searching for cases by name, reference, or ID.
Creating cases for:
- Previously verified individuals or entities
Adding individuals to existing cases
Adding notes to an existing case (visible to the AML analyst)
Updating the "external reference" associated with a case
Being notified (via a webhook when)
- The status of a case changes
- A case is created
- A case is updated (Not currently supported in v1)
Adding/updating/deleting exception for:
- Case individual
- Case entity
Please see the following link for more information: